Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 1963-RP-31-36
Pike Brothers´ 1963 Roamer Pant is based on an early 60s workwear denim pant.
Between the 1950s and the 60s the denim fit changed extensively, basically all fits became slimmer. The 1963 Roamer Pant reflects this.
In its production Pike Brothers combined this shape with their popular 11oz denim.
The finest Pike Brothers Accessories and Details characterize the 1963 Roamer Pant:
- 11 ounce raw denim with selvage edge
- 100% cotton
- straight leg, slim fit with button fly
- heavy honey colored cotton thread
- buttons and rivets in a zinc finish
- heavy bar tacking on pockets, belt loops and seam ends
- D-ring at watch pocket for your pocket watch chain
- Made in Turkey
Attention! In order to get the most mileage out of your Pike Brothers 1963 Roamer Pant we strongly advise to follow the washing instructions on the leaflet!