Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 1936-CP-3136
Made from Pike Brothers very fine 11oz Denim this model is based on a mid 1930s wood worker pant. Hence the name: Chopping down the tree.
The finest Pike Brothers Accessories and Details make these denims outstanding:
- 11 ounce raw denim with selvage edge
- straight leg, loose fit with button fly
- heavy cotton thread in honey yellow color
- buttons and buckle in zinc optic/painted black
- heavy bar tacking on pockets, belt loops and seam ends
- suspender buttons as used in the 1930s
- ruler pocket on right leg
- Made in Turkey
Attention! In order to get the most mileage out of your Pike Brothers Chopper Pants we strongly advise to follow the washing instructions on the leaflet!