Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 1953-MB-32
True workwear bibs as worn in the mid 1950s.
The Mechanic Bib has been made from selvage denim. Regardless of costs and labour Pike Brothers made a denim cloth which is truly unique.
The fit is as stylish as it is comfortable, for your everyday business and duties.
The following details characterize this item:
- 11 oz selvage denim, 100% cotton
- straight leg, loose fit - button fly
- heavy cotton thread in honey yellow color
- buttons and buckles made in a zinc finish
- heavy bar tacking on pockets, loops and seam ends
- hammer loop and tool pocket on the sides
- Made in Turkey
- inseam 34 inch
Attention! Due to the natural properties of RAW DENIM, the fabric shrinks on contact with water, especially warm water. When choosing the size, please note that the jeans can shrink 2-3 cm in length. The width is not affected!
Because the Pike Brothers pants are made of raw denim, please follow the washing instructions provided!