Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 1937-RP-3238
True workwear denims with 1930s characteristics.
Pike Brothers´ 1937 Roamer Pant has been made from 11 Ounce raw denim with selvage edge. Regardless of costs and labour we made a denim which is truly unique.
The finest Pike Brothers Accessories and Details make these denims outstanding:
- 11 ounce raw denim with selvage edge in dark indigo blue made from 100% cotton
- straight leg, loose fit with button fly
- heavy cotton thread in honey yellow color
- buttons and buckle made from recycled aluminum
- heavy bar tacking on pockets, belt loops and seam ends
- suspender buttons as used in the 1930s
- Made in Turkey
Attention! In order to get the most mileage out of your Pike Brothers Roamer Pants we strongly advise to follow the washing instructions on the leaflet!