KOBLENZ Sneaker - Run like barefoot - Cognac / Deep
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: FGQ-Ko-bl-37
The "Koblenz" hi-top sneaker manufactured by Franz Gustav Qualitätsschuhwerk.
The Hi-Top among the FREILÄUFERN. Hydrophobic suede, waxed nubuck, unisex.
Super flexible sole made of genuine natural brown rubber. Soft yet durable. Abrasion resistant and grippy.
Nubuck leather, brushed with a wax on the last and fine Italian suede.
The following details characterise the Koblenz sneaker:
- Upper leather: suede and waxed nubuck from Italy.
- Lining leather: Vegetable-tanned calf leather
- Inner sole: cold foam with vegetable-tanned calfskin cover - removable
- Method: Stitched - the upper is sewn first and then an insole made of a multi-layer laminate of fabric and latex foam rubber is sewn in. Then the upper is shaped on the last and the outsole is sewn on.
The process guarantees extreme flexibility ( can buckle ) while maintaining high durability.
The outsole is made of rubber and can be easily repaired by the shoemaker.
Overall, the shoe feels like walking barefoot, but is still robust.
It is also suitable for orthopaedic insoles to a limited extent.
Due to the open-pored lining leather, the shoe can also be worn in summer without any problems - even barefoot.
Colour: Cognac / Deep
Available in sizes: 37 - 46
FIT TIPS FOR THE FREILAUF COLLECTION
Shoes that are as soft as the FREILAUF models should fit a little tighter on the foot when you buy them. Basically, the shoes tend to be rather ample.