Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: HB-CD-cag-41
Lots of charme, a little nostalgia and a value that has become rare make the Charly Shoes unmistakable!
All Charlys are welted (Goodyear Welted) and are manufactured in a small family-run production in Portugal. Only the highest quality materials, which are carefully and carefully selected, are used here. In the core, i.e. between the insole of the shoe and the outsole, cork is traditionally used as an intermediate layer. This allows the wearer to break in his own footbed and benefits from a particularly pleasant foot climate.
The processing is still done by hand in many partial steps, for example the production of the welted leather insole. This explains the extraordinary durability and value of the shoe, which can be resoled again and again and is best cared for with natural leather grease.
The Charly Derby is a beautiful ankle-high laced ankle boot. A special detail is the discreet broguing, known from classic men's shoes. Because of the saddle lacing and the avoidance of a seam in this area the Derby offers a little more volume for a high instep.
the finest details of the Hobo Charly Derby are as follows :
- Upper material: 100% high-quality , fine, strong Cowhide
- Lining: precious, soft Cowhide lining, tanned vegetable
- Leather-insole in the core - Leather-sole with Rubber-sole
- Heel with stacked Leather plus Rubber-sole
- Welted, thereby extreme long-living
- individual Charme by it´s rounded nose
- Fair produced in Portugal
Colour: dark brown (Manufacturer name: black russian)
Available in sizes: 38 - 48